Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creepy Carnival Birthday Party


So I have the awesomest friends in the whole world. Yes, yes I do.

This last weekend, they threw me an incredible birthday party...

A CREEPY CARNIVAL BIRTHDAY PARTY

at that!

Here are a handful of pictures that my sister took. Take note of the games, the costumes, the carnival food, and

HOLY CRAP THE MOST AMAZING CAKE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Honestly, I have no idea how long it took Laura and Jaylyn (thanks guys, I love you!) to make it. But I know it involved painting colored candy melts into a mold and then somehow baking a cake inside of that.

AND DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAS UNICORNS?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Among other amazingness was a

cotton candy bouquet

and nachos

and popcorn

and fortune telling

and creepy dolls

and carmel apples

and taffy

and roasted corn

and potato salad

and costumes

and games

and fishing

and of course family and friends whom I LOVE!

No comments: