Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love being a copywriter!

Because I get to write this kind of stuff:


We also took a trip down memory boulevard and revisited:



I am particularly fond of this song:



I always thought the lyrics said, "depends on the mood of men." I would sit in the basement with my headphones on and listen for hours and hours to Jem, cradling my Jem doll.

And, as Joel pointed out, Jem is the original Hannah Montana, so suck it, Miley!


No, I didn't mean your shirt!

And more props to my awesome co-workers for bringing this change of subject to my attention:

I'm not a big cereal eater, but I would drop parachute to buy any of these awesome cereals no longer on the market:

AWESOME CEREALS THAT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE BUT TOTALLY SHOULD!

I mean, look at these fine examples, for example:





No comments: