Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ted and The Killers

If you read my last post, you will know that I have a little bit of an obsession with a band called

and certain members thereof. And you will also know that I got the chance to go to their concert the other night, and hobnob at the after party, and watch my friend, Ted, play "Losing Touch" with them onstage. You may also know that I haven't calmed down about it yet.

Well I don't need to calm down!

No need here. Why? Because Jordan just posted a video (seen below) of Ted playing a totally KILLER (pun intended, and you better appreciate it) guitar solo with The Killers.

Take note of the awesomeness. Take note of the spotlight. Take note of the raising of the roof. Take note of the Rockstar hug. AND TAKE NOTE THAT I WAS FREAKING THERE!


No comments: