Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things I Have Become Obsessed with in the Last Week:

Sitting at a computer all day everyday with a room full of people with the same sense of humor as me leads to many internet obsessions. I am, therefore, going to start documenting my new internet obsessions every week, starting with these:

WARNING!!!
SOME OF THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS ICKY, DIRTY, OR JUST HARD TO WATCH/READ. I DO NOT ENDORSE EVERYTHING UNDER THESE LINKS, MERELY THE HILARITY OF THE CONCEPTS.

My new obsessions this week:

#1 Keyboard Cat










#2 Peter Pan











#3 Texts From Last Night




#4 The Daily Kitten









#5 Finding Horrendous Wedding and Engagement Photos on Facebook and Photoblogs

This includes two categories: the photos that suffer from current photographers playing into current photo trends and who are way too Photoshop-happy, and the photos that just seemed to have happened but never should have.

The amount of material I want to include for this section is way too much, so a post completely dedicated to horrible wedding photos will soon follow!



No comments: